We offer the highest level of quality in all our capabilities, from innovative design & manufacturing to distribution, sales, and service.
Design & Innovation
The Watts Water family of brands & companies is backed by 130+ years of engineering excellence and innovation. All of our products follow a rigorous design protocol through our R&D teams, including:
- Custom design & prototyping
- Advanced design & testing systems
- Computational fluid dynamics software
- State-of-the-art data acquisition systems
- Best-in-class quality control processes
Watts Water oversees a comprehensive, global network of world-class manufacturing facilities spanning North America, Europe, Africa, and Asia. Many of our manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified. Here’s just a sampling of our first-rate manufacturing capabilities:
- Comprehensive manufacturing processes, including assembly, labeling, and packaging
- Competitive and extensive global sourcing capabilities
- Wide selection of specialized manufacturing processes, including bending, t-drill technology, robotic welding, molding, casting, forging, and more
- Focus on continuous improvement through performance measurement & feedback, common methodologies, visual daily management, and accountability procedures
- Lean manufacturing principles designed to eliminate waste, improve quality, streamline production, maximize efficiencies, ensure compliance, and increase speed to market
- Application of Six Sigma and Kaizan principles for ensuring best practices in manufacturing, engineering, and plant management
Channels & Distribution
Watts Water, through its family of companies, serves three primary types of customers: Leading wholesalers and distributors, retailers, and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) all over the world.
- We provide wholesale customers with a single point of contact for the highest-quality plumbing & heating products and solutions;
- We offer retail partners a comprehensive suite of merchandising support tools;
- We serve OEMs by developing custom-engineered solutions designed to improve their sales & operations.
We operate an efficient, consistent, and cost-effective global supply chain that can quickly respond to our customer needs. Our broad network of distribution centers worldwide enables us to deliver products quickly and efficiently.
Sales & Service
The Watts Water family of brands & companies sell & service their products via an experienced & knowledgeable network of representatives, direct sales staff, and specialized dealers.
These sales & service professionals are located all over the world, meaning we’ve got people on the ground to serve our customers regardless of location.